The 2013 Festival on Ponce is looking for Volunteers!
This event wouldn't be possible without the great volunteers and their countless hours of support and dedication.
Our mission is to make this event The Finest Fine Arts Festival in Georgia! In order to make this possible, we need the help of dedicated supporters of the arts and environment. There's still time to pitch in! If you'd like to help, send us an email.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
(Please put "Volunteer for Festival on Ponce" in the subject line.)
• Artist Relations ~ assist artists with check-in; set-up & break-down; booth sitting; artist hospitality.
• Beverage Distribution ~ Distribute beverages & ice to sales booths; lifting required.
• VIP Artist Oasis ~ Distribute beverages and snacks to participating artists.
• Beverage Sales ~ Sell soft-drinks, water; Beer & Wine to Patrons [Age Requirement]
• Activities ~ Assist Children's activities at the Chastain Park Arts Kids Korner.
• Information Booth ~ Assist at the "Q & A" Booth: Festival Activities,
distribute festival maps & brochures; other literature.
• Volunteer Booth ~ Check-in new shifts for volunteers and answer general questions.
Volunteer Release Forms will be provided at the Festival Information booth
If you have any questions or need additional information,