There are two ways to apply. Online or Mail in Application. Click on your preference below.
Mail In Application:
Need information on local supply stores, restaurants, hotels, etc.? Click HERE
Olmsted Linear Park (Druid Hills neighborhood)
GPS directions: 1451 Ponce de Leon, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30307
$25 application (online) or $35 (mail in)
$250 booth space
$75 corner upgrade
$50 rental tent
Overnight Room Specials:
We negotiated a special overnight room rate for our artists at the Courtyard Atlanta Downtown, located at 133 Carnegie Way, Atlanta, GA 30303. If you would like to take advantage of the special room rate for Friday 4/12 and Saturday 4/13. Click on the link above or you can contact their reservations department directly at 404-222-2416. Book by April 7th.
Rules & Regulations
1. The Festival provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays. We require Exhibitors to use white top tents of EZ UP quality or higher. All tents must be weighted. Most set up will be on grass.
2. Two weeks prior to the Festival, Exhibitors will be notified of their site location and detailed set up information. Plan to set up your booth on Friday before the event from 12 - 9 p.m. Last minute set up is Saturday from 7 - 9 a.m.
3. After unloading Exhibitor vehicles must be moved to designated parking. Vehicles will not be permitted to remain in the exhibition space during the Festival, nor may they enter the Festival grounds until approved by the Festival Committee.
4. Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permits or approvals under state laws applicable to his/her activity at the Festival and for paying any taxes, sales taxes, fees or other charges that may be applicable to any Exhibitor's activity at the Festival.
5. The Festival is a rain or shine event. Cancellations prior to the due date must be made in written form and submitted by mail or email. By mail: send to P.O. Box 422571, Atlanta GA 30342. By email: to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be given for cancellations after the due date or no-shows.
6. The Festival on Ponce reserves the right to cancel an Exhibitor's contract. The Festival may require the Exhibitor to leave the Festival at any time if the Exhibitor is in violation of any rules and/or regulations stated herein.
7. Neither AFFPS nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur to the Exhibitor, the Exhibitor's agents or representatives or his/her property from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors should obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury they may require.
8. All Artist Market merchandise must be original, handmade and created by the Exhibitor.
NOTE: Any handmade items not made by the exhibitor must apply to the Street Market.
Reproductions must be clearly identified as such. Original art must occupy at least 50% of the artist's space. Browse bins may occupy only minimal space and must be aesthetically pleasing and not obstruct patron flow. All artwork on display must be for sale.
9. Artists may only show work in categories approved by the Jury.
10. Artists must be present with their work for the duration of the Festival. No commercial agents, dealers or salespeople may operate an artist's booth.
11. The Artist Market Jury will award Exhibitor applications based on originality of the art and quality of the booth display. Judging will be done on Saturday for Best of Show, Fine Arts; Best of Show, Crafts; 2nd Place; 3rd Place.
A wait list will be maintained. Wait list applicants can be accepted up to and on the day of the Festival.
How the Funds Are Used
The Festival on Ponce is the major fundraising event for Georgia Foundation for Public Spaces, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to building a stronger arts community. The GFPS provides scholarships for artists to help them with their artistic career. The Festival also supports the Olmsted Linear Park Alliance and the Paideia School scholarship program.
SPRING FESTIVAL ON PONCE:
April 13-14, 2013
March 1: Application deadline
March 5: Jury meets
March 7: Notification of acceptance
March 21: Acceptance invitation and purchase deadline
FALL FESTIVAL ON PONCE:
October 19-20, 2013
Sept. 13: Application deadline
Sept. 17: Jury meets
Sept. 19: Notification of acceptance
Oct. 4: Acceptance invitation and purchase deadline